1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to increase backliks of your Website ?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by blackkobra12, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fahmed

fahmed New Member

I am adding, Press Release, and Do follow social bookmark
  2. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

You need to go for SEO techniques for getting more back links.The two techniques of SEO are On page optimization and Off Page optimization.In On page optimization you need to make the contents of your website more attractive to get notice of Google.In Off page optimization, you need to provide links in other websites by following the methods like blog posting, article posting, forum posting, classified posting, social book marking, directory submission and press release submission. All these steps will help you to get more back link.
  3. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

SEO Techniques always helps in increasing Backlinks. You can use them and avail the benefits.
  4. bbcwebhosting

bbcwebhosting New Member

The best seo technique is doing forum posting. You can find good friends and also good reputation using forum posting. Also it will increase your back links using signature,
  5. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes Forum posting is very effective way. You can check its benefits by the below link.

Benefits of Forum Posting
  6. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I can only say, it is not a rocket science so just do it something useful for your website marketing. [/FONT]
  7. VPSWebServer.

VPSWebServer. New Member

I think for getting quality of backlinks you have to concentrate on specific directory submission with good PR sites, you can do article posting, press release, you can join specific forums with good page rank. Try to do internal linking in your website. This is also very important.
  8. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yup i do agree.The main advantage of web directories is in providing good rankings on search engines. Out of the many parameters that search engines use to rank your site, links to the site are most relevant. Naturally, more the links, better the ranking.
  9. Henry Wilson

Henry Wilson New Member

SEO point of view, back links are very important. Back links can be achieved through Article Posting, Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Blog commenting, Directory submission, search engine submission, social bookmarkeing, profiles in social networks etc.
  10. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

You can Increase Backlinks by the help of Social networking websites, Forum posting , Blog commenting etc.
  11. chooky

chooky New Member

I think the best way currently to get decent backlinks without spamming is to Google CommentLuv enabled blogs then go through the lists that come up and join in the conversations on the sites. CommentLuv allows you to put your name, your keywords and your website then leave a comment about the post. To succeed, you need to be posting relevant interesting comments to do with the post. If your in a hurry then read a portion and write a well thought out response that fires up the converstation or would keep it going. I have used this method to easily build up 5500 backlinks in less than a month from good quality relevant sites.
  12. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Focus on following things.

forum participation thru your sigs.
    articles & directories submissions
    trade links with related sites.

and wait for next ibl update by google. you can also check your links monthly on Y & M coz they are always updating a sites reported number of backlinks.
  13. aditd

aditd Member

I've implemented in my scripts an automated way to post articles to different blogs ( blogspot, wordpress.com, etc).
    This way I also make content and place external links in others people sites.
    Works great.
  14. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

15. weblister

weblister Member

The be all and end all of increasing back links is posting on forums, end of story

you can also buy links

you can also exchange links with other websites
  16. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well i also see many companies from which you can buy backlinks but for me there is no worth of these kind of backlinks. You should use social networking websites , forums etc fot increasing backlinks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.