1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

how to host a website what is the process of hosting what are the requirements

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by siddu, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddu

siddu New Member

Hi,
    I am new to hosting kind of things so anybody help me out in this issue how to host a website what is the process of hosting what are the requirements for hosting a site?
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Buy a domain name , Buy a hosting account ( with a little research of what you are going to use it for i.e what kind of site ) , thats pretty much it in basic terms but if you have a more specific question please feel free to post it and im sure someone will help
  3. siddu

siddu New Member

What are organic keywords?

Hi,
    Thank's for your valuable reply and i have one more question What are organic keywords and organic traffic what is the difference between them?
  4. Night club

Night club New Member

Its processing mood is to long and its requirement is short include internet.
  5. addaminsane

addaminsane New Member

organic keywords are those that are daily searched by ordinary people... such as best hotel in vegas, or best tv deals.
  6. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

I hope you are aware of the difference by now.
    Try to use organic keywords in your domain name which will help you to get better ranking if you work hard and try to optimize your website for all relevant organic keywords to your website.
  7. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Organic keywords need not necessarily be searched daily, this is one thing. And organic traffic is the one that reaches your website using the keywords that are related to the products or services offered by you. In-short, the traffic that comes searching for the information which is present on your website can be termed as an organic traffic.

For Example : If you have a website that offers SEO services and information, and a visitor who had searched for the keywords "best hotel in vegas" or "best tv deals" cannot be considered as an organic traffic.
  8. firma ekle

firma ekle New Member

Blog commenting, Directory submission, Press release, Article submission, Social bookmarking, Search engine submission work on this things. That works will lead you top on ranking and you have good link building. :)
  9. markhill

markhill Member

As you got the correct answer in above replies how to go with web hosting. Its not a huge task to get hosting and domain.The hectic task is to get ranked in Google. That needs SEO and link building. Link building is beneficial and saves your advertising budget. It gives you quality traffic, visibility in search engines and ranking. Here are loy of linking building methods that should be followed like forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission and press release. if any further query feel free to ask will guide you how to go with whole process.
  10. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

To windup >> First decide a good domain name (relevant) you want to use for your website, select hosting platform depending on the application you have used for developing your website. Study your hosting requirements and accordingly select hosting package. Once you upload website content try to optimize your website using different methods (Onpage - Offpage optimization)
  11. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

First of all you should check what are your basic requirements for your desired website after that You have to Buy a domain name and hosting from the Service provider which meets your requirements. Choosing good hosting provider is a very important. Always choose the Hosting provider who gives you 24x7 support, 99.9% up time along with 30 days money back guarantee. Kindly tell me your requirements i will suggest you some good hosting providers.
  12. che09

che09 Member

There are many reputable hosting companies online that will offer this service.
  13. mav77

mav77 New Member

Cyberwurx is the top for customer service and price, no question about it
  14. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Always prefer US Based company because US servers are considered most fastest and reliable.
  15. Crish Bronzs

Crish Bronzs New Member

Re :

Totally agree with you. US based servers are most powerful.
  16. ctcredit

ctcredit New Member

Maybe US based server are powerful but it's also depend on what country you are targeting your audience. I f you are targeting US audience then it's good to host your site in US based hosting company.
  17. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

First of you have to search a good service provider who meets your requirements. You have to purchase a domain and webhosting and upload your website.Tell me your requirements i will suggest you good hosting provider and tell me which kind of business you want to run so that i will give some good options of domains to you.
  18. fizzer

fizzer Member

thanx river wire for your kind information........:p
  19. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

:) Thanks Crish Us Based Servers are reliable as well as their uptime is much much better than other Country,s Servers.
  20. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well i know many good US based hosting providers who are providing Excellent services allover the world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.