1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How to Get Indexed Quickly in Bing Search Engine

Discussion in 'Bing' started by Gewing2, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Gewing2

Gewing2 New Member

How to Get Indexed Quickly in Bing Search Engine My website is getting good traffic from Google search engine. Now I want to receive traffic from Bing search engine too. What I have to do to get traffic from Bing search engine?
  2. submitonet

submitonet New Member

You can use some basic strategies like joining Bing's webmaster center and add your site. Use unique title, meta description and for full details and suggestions you can read Bing FAQ.
  3. antheay

antheay Member

Is there special tricks for getting indexing faster in bing?I heard that bookmarking in delicious will help to index faster in bing.Is that right?
  4. rosesmark

rosesmark Member

Depending on how the ping process is set up depends on how the programmer coded it. The way I did it was I put in my URL and then click the ping button. After that the URL is pinged off of 24 major servers where the search engine spiders are always crawling the spiders follow down to your site after the ping. This is just a basic explanation of how it works.
    Pretty much... You ping your URL, search engine spiders come to your site, you get indexed.
    Now if you have duplicate content you most likely won't get indexed. Make sure all of your information is unique and written well so that your visitors can read it. When you type up a page or blog post be sure to type it up for your users and not for the search engines
  5. Dickson

Dickson Member

6. devileye

devileye Active Member