1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

how should your business logo?

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by JessicaJohn, Aug 3, 2011.

1. JessicaJohn

JessicaJohn Member

now a days when business race is going up and every body crazy for logo, my question is that how should be your logo i mean old style or new style?.
  2. disenoweb

disenoweb New Member

well that is a quite difficult question.

To answer it we would need some further information. And I think it would be nice (not only for your logo, for your business too) if you think about the identity of your business. For example your unique selling proposition (what makes unique your service and your business) in your customers (what age are they, what are they working, are they male or female, etc.) and the whole market (which are your competitors, what kind of logos does they have, what logos are common in your business, what kind of service do they offer, etc.).

You should know all that before you start your business and before you think in making a logo. The question should not be "old or new style" (conversative or modern style) the question should be what are preferring your main customers ;)
  3. adsenseearnings

adsenseearnings New Member

i think old style or new style don't important. it is depend your product of your business
  4. eatcustard

eatcustard Member

If you are selling items that are "old skool" then a retro design may be best, but if you are selling up to date items, them modern will be better.
  5. kareelasmith

kareelasmith New Member

I think so no matter about old style or new style. Company logo is very important for business, so it should be unique and attractive. You can use any style for logo creating.
  6. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

Can you specify to us what do you mean by old style or new style business logo. Cause, I'm having a hard time categorizing them though I might recognize an old fashioned styled logo but a new style is quite hard to split from them.

A logo could be an icon, a photo, a text or word or even a video.
  7. apptha

apptha New Member

hi, can any one describe what is old style logo and new style logo......... I am not heard about such things before thats what...............
  8. seolyka2

seolyka2 Member

Choosing between old style and new style of logo design should be based on your offered services or products.
  9. methwroser

methwroser Guest

As we knows that logo is a vital part of the brand building process and the fastest way to build your brand recognition but keep in mind that be careful to not make your design too abstract or demanding as it may end up alienating customers rather than intriguing them.
  10. srishtimehta

srishtimehta Member

It doesn't matter that logo is old style or new style. A logo is important for every company. It should be Simple, Informative, Memorable and Appropriate. Its design makes a company easily distinguishable.
  11. idealphilli

idealphilli Member

logo design are new design does not matter.The main thing is your logo should be related to your services because logo is identity of your business.It should be unique.
  12. shashank2013

shashank2013 Member

hello friend....

you put really important questions, logo is the most important factor for any organization or company because many people who are unable to read the name of company or organization for their trust, through logo they easily figure out their trusted company and the logo gives the extra touch to the visual and the looks of the website and advertising for the company .

I don't thing it very important to wrestle with the question " logo should be old style or new style"

I think logo must be unique, attractive and if possible should have inspirational or motivational sign or massage in it.
  13. David Abraham

David Abraham New Member

I think It deppends on you hard work ability and sincerity and products of your business
  14. michael mak110

michael mak110 New Member

Even as understands in which brand is often a vital area of the brand building course of action along with the fastest way to construct ones brand acceptance but understand that be aware never to make ones pattern as well fuzy or maybe demanding as it could find yourself alienating clients as opposed to important these individuals.