1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How much is my domain, nvm.co, worth?

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by fizzer, Mar 3, 2011.

1. fizzer

fizzer Member

How much is my domain, nvm.co, worth?

How much do you think it's worth? Thanks!
  2. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Well Fizzer worth depends on the need of the client. . If you want to sale that domain then you can Auction it and may be you got good money from it.
  3. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

Indeed, the worth of your domain name completely depends on the requirement of the customers who wish to purchase it. If there are domains available with same keywords, then its value will become less. Its better to auction is asap, atleast you will get good returns from it.
  4. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

When i look at domains i always look for their brand ability most , what i mean by that is if the name is also available in the top level TLD's like .co.uk and .com then i would see it as a good investment , however if those are not available i would have to take it in to real consideration before putting any serious value on to it.

There are two ways you have to look at domains, one seo wise the TLD doesnt matter as you can get any TLD to rank equally however marketing is a different matter, if you are marketing a business or alike when you mention a website "offline" to someone they automatically assume they are looking for a .com or .co.uk , so you either have to really point out that in fact .co is correct or you have to think otherwise.

So personally i would prefer to buy a .com or .co.uk depending on the project in hand, however thats not to say if i had a particular project in mind and the other TLD's complimented that project then thats fine.
  5. fizzer

fizzer Member

yeah thanx for suggestion guyz.........::huh:
  6. fizzer

fizzer Member

yeah my content and othere things are quiet good,so what should i expect now
  7. M.Y

M.Y Member

the recent sedo premium .co auction saw generic word domains sell for between $20-30,000. if your domain was a .com then it would be worth quite a lot, however being a .co it is only worth its registration price at the moment. this however may drastically change in a few years. as an owner of .co domains i am also waiting and looking to see how it goes
  8. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Sedo is a good option. You can Market your domain there and earns benefits. Check Sedo by the below link.

Welcome - Sedo.co.uk
  9. alwin

alwin New Member

Hi Fizzer.. Not bad. Your domain name worth is just $242.33 .. Get SEO for your site. So your site become more worth and can get page rank in search engines..
  10. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I have not heard about that extension. You can search on Google. You will get good options.
  11. kevinrichard

kevinrichard New Member

The worth of your Domain name is estimated by Domain name Appraisals. This calculates depending upon the Domain's Age, Length and Keyword popularity etc.. To know the Price of a Domain name, view this site Thewebpole.com. You can also increase the value of domain by Traffic/Page rankings through SEO.
  12. aditd

aditd Member

I would pay 0$. Maybe other would be some money cause it's a 3 letter domain.
  13. freddypete

freddypete Member

$0 is not a worth.. A 3 letter domain would have some value.