1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How i can choose a domain name ??

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by Indianseo, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Indianseo

Indianseo Banned

Hi,

anyone will tell me that about damain name actualy i need a domain name

But problem is here choosing domain name i don't have idea and experience about domain

so need you help !
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Just goto somewhere like godaddy.com and type in something you think that would be good for your website idea, only you can really decide on what to do with a domain name
  3. sazymi

sazymi New Member

When choosing a domain name you have to consider that the name should be related to your niche and it should be easy to recall and unique so that it can be remembered by the visitors.
  4. alcapone

alcapone New Member

yes try to get a name that refers to what your are offering this will help with key words as well
  5. instaunt

instaunt New Member

two ways to go. either something cute and memorable or something with keywords in it. e.g. bing.com or search.com if you were building a search engine.
  6. arnoldap

arnoldap New Member

Choosing a domain is very easy. But choosing the right domain for a particular purpose is very difficult. First you should decide, what you are going to do with a domain? just search Google and keep some Dollars ready in your Bank/debit/Credit card account to pay for the cost of domain.
  7. Googl

Googl New Member

It should be SEO friendly very important
  8. glovern

glovern New Member

Well, Although a longer domain name can often better explain your all business features and packages, it is generally a better idea to choose a short name (if available). Your domain name, which is your personal/business web address, should be quick, easy to spell & easy to remember.

Your domain name especially business domain is your online identity on the web visible to millions of internet surfers. It shows your organization name. Choose a domain name which directly targets your business having keyword in it. It should be SEO friendly. For example if you sell laptops in the UK, your domain name could be ''buylaptops.co.uk''. It clearly describes you sell laptops in the UK. Before selecting a domain name, you need to make sure that you are not infringing another organization's brand name. All these factors should be taken into consideration before before choosing a domain name.

Let me know if i can help you more''
  9. sheril123

sheril123 New Member

choosing domain names is not that easy.. planning has to be done first and then decide..
    first you have to plan what you are to do with a site and then choose the domain according to it..
    you can choose a short term domain which can be easily recognised and remembered by people..
  10. balticservers

balticservers New Member

I think, domain name must be short, and very remember or connect with something.
  11. tochandresh

tochandresh Member

there are some point keep in mind after choose a domain name

*Domain name must me small as easy remediable
    *domain mane as per your product and services based
    *use some keywords in your domain

these are basic point for selecting a domain name
  12. credasys

credasys New Member

That's true. And try also to pick a domain name that has keyword of your product or services.
  13. Johncena230

Johncena230 New Member

When you are search on go daddy.com websites then this site provide the suitable name you are selected to fulfill require of websites a domain name.
  14. domanits

domanits New Member

Domain price is not based on the length of the words you put into that particular domain but rather flat if you choose the new one. well, it is also depend on what domain provider did you sign up that domain. Each domain provider has different price for new domain. But if that domain is old or has a PR on it, then it is gonna cost lot more than just a new domain.
  15. Johncena230

Johncena230 New Member

You would be visited of GO DADDY.COM and get a desirable domain name.
  16. Josh-A

Josh-A Member

Many webhost do offer you domain registration facility as an addon service. You can book required domain name with any webhost..
    Try to book domain name having your targeted keywords which will help you in better ranking and organic traffic. Register your domain name with any registrar but always ensure that you go with most reliable webhost who can provide you Excellent hosting services.
    Your domain name won't have any value if your website is down ;)
  17. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

It is better you can go to any one of the domain hosting services company and check there with the related name you want . you can get the perfect domain name.
  18. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Kindly tell me what kind of business you want to run so that i will suggest some good and catchy domain names.
  19. markhill

markhill Member

Its better to ahead with keyword enriched domain names, as this makes ranking a lot easier.
  20. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Choosing a right domain name is very important . The domain name should be small and represents the business so that any one can easily remember it.