1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How do I resize header logo based on visitors screen resoloution..

Discussion in 'Java Script/AJAX' started by Rqqepqqq, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Rqqepqqq

Rqqepqqq New Member

Does anyone have the javascript that will allow me to resize a 'master logo' to lower screen resoloutions automatically? Meaning when the page loads, the javascript will resize one large logo down to fit the visitors screen correctly?

I do NOT want the script that allows you to specifiy multiple images. I am trying to find the javascript that will resize one 'master logo' that is the max size and get's resized down to the lower resoloutions automatically.

Thanks, and sorry if I explained that wrong, but I know one exists, but I can't find it.
  2. MarPlo

MarPlo Member

Hi
    My opinion is that the easiest and better way is to define the width and height of that logo in percentage, also the block element which contains that logo.
    Working with percentage fits the screen resolution.
    tonnisymond likes this.
  3. tonnisymond

tonnisymond New Member

You could try using a fluid grid system.You If you can also create Analytics and run it for about a week then develop your website based on the resolution of the visitors.