1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

How can I rank my keyword fast ?

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by sudha06, May 18, 2011.

1. sudha06

sudha06 Member

hi everyone

I have a loans related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
  2. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

First you have to research on your keywords, are there any authority sites that are dominating those keywords, if yes then look for better keyword targets to work on. You can use Google Keyword External Tool to see how much your website will fare with these keyword targets.
  3. keyideas

keyideas Member

No any shortcut methods for ranking you keyword faster except black hat SEO but using black hat SEO, search engine may ban your website.
    Using white hat SEO techniques can help your keywords ranking at top position.
    Today there are many good SEO techniques like:
    1. Directory Submission
    2. Bookmarking
    3. Articles
    4. Press release
    5. Classifieds
    6. Blog Commenting
    7. Forums
    8. Link Building
    9. Social Media Optimization
    10.Facebook page
    11.Twitter Optimization
    12.RSS Feed submission
    13.Video submission
  4. SeoKungFu

SeoKungFu Active Member

You can't.
    There is no "fast" way. You need to work patiently and persistently towards establishing your brand and rankings !
  5. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

You can follow your competitors and o increase the back links to your websites by using some link building technology. it can help to boost up your keywords in major search engines and to get good SERP results.
  6. charlenej

charlenej New Member

How's your keyword competitiveness? If your KW level of competency is high, then It will be very difficult to position your website using your specific KW on search results. But if your KW's level of competency is moderate, then I suggest you to keep doing the link building efforts and do it naturally. SEO is not a silver bullet that once applied, you can get immediate results overtime. You've got to dedicate a lot of effort and time in order to get positive results. And also, make sure that your seo understanding is up-to-date. What may work for you in the past, doesn't mean that it will work for you today. Trends in SEO is always changing so better keep yourself updated with the latest Buzz in SEO world.
  7. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Member

I am assuming that have done good onpage optimization (Keyword optimization, Header tags optimization, meta tags optimization, image optimization and anchor text placement)

Now start your off page rigorously,
    - Get some quality backlinks
    - Submit your website to search engines
    - Submit your website to trustworthy web directories
    - Submit your website to social bookmarking websites
    - Leverage the power of social networking websites
    - Blogging
    - If you have some budget, go for PPC
    - Article submission

I know all these tasks are very time consuming which is why I use a tool called 'Keyword Country' to automate these techniques. It helps in saving huge time.
  8. Addie.B

Addie.B Member

Its better you concentrate on high PR sites for all your off page activities. Keep a check on your competitors sites on Google and check their meta tags, try to include similar keywords which are top ranking in your own site. Also, initiate link exchange with high PR sites which are similar to your site. Regular work on the SEO techniques will benifit you.
  9. Linc

Linc Member

you have to work hard to rank high.. there's no instant method.
  10. JKMishra

JKMishra Member

Please be patient and constant in your work. Surely you will succeed if you did all those seo techniques correctly and not in excess.
  11. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

If you do proper off page optimization and onage optimization, then you can surely rank your keyword on top.
  12. alexclark

alexclark Member

1)Do forum posting for a specific set of keywords with signature.
    2)Do blog commenting in do follow sites.
    3)Quality link building.
    4)Social bookmarking.
    5)Update your content regularly.
    6)Collect backlinks.
  13. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Member

You are targeting extremely competitive niche... better calculate the amount of effort you will be putting in vs. your revenue out of it
    - Set your target country in Google webmaster tools
    - Get backlinks from target country
    - Get listed on local directories
    - Submit your website on local search engines
    - Get listed on local classified websites
    - Submit your listing on Google maps, Yahoo local search and bing local business listing
  14. Quasha

Quasha New Member

First you should check your position and competitor's backlinks. Then you can make a solid plan. If you make a good plan and can follow strictly, then you will see a positive result. But as seo is a continuous process, you have to be patient and do quality backlinks continuously. It is full of hard work and quality works. As quality matters, not the quantity.
  15. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Every one wants to optimize their website and want their keywords into the ranking very soon. To get the ranking very soon you need to focus on the on-page factors because this reduce your link building effort and rank your keywords very fast. After that built some great high quality back links which can help us get the rank higher.