1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

hostzealot servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Which hosts are considered best for obtaining server solutions from them? My requirements are very usual: solid network, hardware and skilled tech support. My budget is around $70 per server per month. How about Hostzealot.com server solutions? Reliable or not? Thanks!
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I am impressed by GlowHost.com dedicated server hosting packages. It is reputed US web host (since 2002).
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

I would say that HostingSource.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
  6. Kirra

Kirra Member

You can get nice dedicated server packages at Kvchosting.com - they look promising.
    Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. As for the speed connection, it is really fast.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

My preferable option to get reliable server hosting services is wmd.hosting. They have top-notch solutions which provided with high stability for lowest price.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

==> You can search via Findmeaserver.com - this service is free and very helpful for webmasters and newbies looking for stable servers.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.
  9. honty

honty Member

Use servers from wmd.hosting, they have well-balanced servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network. Support is second to none.
    They have ngnix servers special setup, and all server with RAID 10 for better performance with Guaranteed 1Gbits public link, great Anti-Hacker setup.
  10. tulip

tulip Member

Use servers from legionbox.com, they offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.