1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hostwinds hosting? Any experiences? need to host wordpress

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

would like to host my new-built wordpress blog and need your help to choose a host.
    What can you tell me about Hostwinds.com and its reliability? What can you say about their pricing?
    Discounts?

What other host are good for running wordpress blogs?
  2. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my knowledge with hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Hostwinds offer a lot of different features and the flexibility to take advantage of them all.

Their support is always very friendly and helpful. Their evening and weekend support a few months ago has gives me a lot of confidence in their customer focused approach.
  4. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

To my mind Hostwinds.com is perfect option for everyone who wants quality hosting service. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which are able to satisfy the demands of many users, you will receive performance optimized featured plans for reasonable pricing.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

I initially chose hostwinds.com for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
    This web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications; very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. As I see hostwinds.com is really quality hosting provider with affordable prices, high uptime and skilled support.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

As I know customer's satisfaction is the main target for Hostwinds.com team, so I would highly recommend to rely on them. With their plans you will get all needed features for any webmaster, high available team and stable network.