1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

hostsailor.com servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by tulip, Jan 9, 2015.

1. tulip

tulip Member

How do you find hostsailor.com servers?
    If you have ever used them. share your experience with them please.
    I appreciate any input.
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and solid hardware!
  3. honty

honty Member

It seems to me servers from legionbox.com, their dedicated servers are designed to deliver an optimum combination of affordability, flexibility, reliability, and most importantly, a higher-level of security that makes your hosted environment complete.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I have noticed Webintellects.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful
  5. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you should have more options. As for me CoreSpace.com plans are best option to get server hosting. I love their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.
  6. bordy

bordy Member

You know hostsailor.com is a decent and trustworthy host which is able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmasters.
    Support is active for 24 hours and their uptime is high.
    Plans are full of resources which are necessary for succeeding in the IT world.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I've been using digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting plan for a year now and I don't have any problems so far.
    The pricing is good and the uptime is great. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.
  8. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that CoreSpace.com will be really good for you. The prices are reasonable and stability is outstanding, just give a try to their solutions.
  9. Narez

Narez Member

Well it was over 10 months I used Hostzealot.com hosting - everything works.
    I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
  10. Kirra

Kirra Member

I've been using GlowHost.com for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Their service's uptime is really great, it seems more like 100% to me. They helped me with everything I needed and now always send me emails with innovations and specials offers. It is great.