1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hosting with SSD and Nice Features?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Kirra, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Kirra

Kirra Member

Greetings to all webmasters,
    I'm looking for reliable SSD web host in US. My website requires 10 gbs of space and over 150 gbs of bandwidth.
    I need Linux web hosting with helpful customer support.
    Is Jhplatinum.com reliable option to host web sites? Any reviews please?
    What web alternatives can you recommend me to look at?
  2. HowardMedeiros

HowardMedeiros Member

Jhplatinum.com is an unlimited web hosting service. They provide quality of server with network quality. It is a good option.
  3. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

If you are looking for reliable ssd powered host you can use Kvchosting.com. They are trustworthy provider with stable featured plans, professional support and reasonable prices.
  4. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

You must look at 4goodhosting.com. Personally I was really impressed by the level of their service. Uptime and stability has been perfect. Their servers are reliable and no problems at all. Their customer support works all day and night, so contact them all telling your requirements. You'll receive super fast responses. Go ahead and try them.
  5. Narez

Narez Member

So good. I'm happy running my sites with Kvchosting.com - I totally support this recommendation.
    I actually enjoy getting their newsletter every month - they're hilarious, in a moderately-amusing way. Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I recommend you to rely on Kvchosting.com, they have stable hosting solutions which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Been very happy with Jhplatinum.com. I've been hosting with them for about 4 months now. No downtime, speedy connection (file transfers always go at about 200kB/sec, which isn't bad at all). They offer nice discounts:
    coupon code max75 - new Signups 75% off for anualy order
    coupon code max99 - new Signups 99% off First Month
    coupon code maxx50 - new Signups 50% off all terms of payment
    coupon code maxrec35 - new Signups 35% off recuring for term of payment
    Annually Biennially Triennially
  8. tulip

tulip Member

iFastNet.com provides stable and reliable SSD hosting services with high uptime and their servers are supported well.
    There is a free firewall on their servers which blocks hacks to many popular scripts.
  9. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You will be pleased dealing with Kvchosting.com services. They have attractive deals, high available support and powerful servers.
  10. bordy

bordy Member

Guess virtono.com is able to meet all your needs, the OP, they provide quality and stable IT services with SSD technology at affordable prices.
  11. Stranger

Stranger Member

All I can say Jhplatinum.com offer an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.

I needed a lot of additional help getting things sorted out as my previous host organized things quite differently, but I can honestly say that I'm confident in the efficient, flexible, and powerful services available to my sites through them.