1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

hosting.uk vs hostsailor.com

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by bordy, Mar 20, 2018.

1. bordy

bordy Member

VPS accounts from hosting.uk and hostsailor.com are considered to be the best in delivering IT services in Europe and I wonder which one is the best?
  2. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Check out VPS accounts from a2hosting.com and suisserack.com.
    Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.
  3. honty

honty Member

QHoster.com and hostround.com provide attractive and reliable deals in Europe.
    In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting option online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

I've seen Viux.com offered really nice cloud hosting solutions at good rates.
    This host seems to be geared towards the professional staff - they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself.
  5. tulip

tulip Member

VPS deals from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net can be good for all your demands.
    Their chat is a great tool with add value. They have a good level on technical expertise. Their staff is committed and helpful.
  6. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Why not to give Hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting a try?
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

Take your time to look at Viux.com and their private cloud hosting deals.
    I must say that they have flexible attitude toward hosting - their highly trained experts are always online and ready to assist. Recommended!