1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hosting Service

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Disguised, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Hello,

I want to ask your opinions about the best hosting company. I would be getting a new host and am unsure where to buy. So far I've heard hostgator, godaddy and vodahost are best. What do you think is the most reliable and cheap host? Help would be appreicated.

Thank you
  2. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

Our sister site www.eezyhost.co.uk offers some very good deals.
    Take a look if your interested (or any member of Triphp) pm me for 50% discount voucher :)
    We are hosted on there!
  3. Disguised

Disguised New Member

That's so generous of you midland :) I will have to consider some others as well. But who knows what I fell for :) I don't need much hosting though so I can consider yours too. Just need a little time. Packages are quite good for a guy like me :-\
  4. uksharon

uksharon Member Relations Manager

i could name one not to use even thought hey have supposed to have got a good rep but i wont name and shame unless someone else mentions them :)
  5. Disguised

Disguised New Member

I assume you are talking about godaddy? I've heard some bad things about them but unless someone calrifies how could I say. I just heard, I don't have any experience. Do you have any experience with the site you are talking about? and don't worry to mention, it is your personal opinion and every one reserves the right for his/her personal opinion :) so just name it
  6. jdR!pper

jdR!pper New Member

Go Daddy is the best for me. Their customer support is great. They are always on top of everything.
  7. uksharon

no im not talikng about godaddy.
  8. jumpenjuhosaphat

jumpenjuhosaphat New Member

Well, now you gotta tell us....You just gotta...:)
  9. uksharon

ok but i hate saying bad things but i have had website on there servers for a while and i have lost website data sites always down there servers hacked twice in a matter of months and so there for all my sites came up with hacked by bla bla bla on front i was not happy and infact i have had jump repair 2 of them i would not reccommend fresh host dot net
  10. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Freshhost.net hmmm,
    I didn't consider this but thanks for letting us know. Atleast people who are willing to purchase from them/host with them will consider your post. :)
  11. temi

temi New Member

Here is a completly partial advice, you can order you hosting from my website : Velnet Web Hosting :)
  12. Disguised

Disguised New Member

lol temi, but I guess you are late / I read this thread late. I already purchased hosting but I'll check their service level and will decide something. But for now I've one month trial account with hostgator :)
  13. alecsing

alecsing New Member

I have been using servage.net for quite a long time and I have not had any problems with them. Some people say that they oversell. But I don't think so. They are a very reliable host and you should definitely try them out.
  14. sweetangel

sweetangel New Member

I have two host one from www.siteground.com and one from www.bluehost.com
    Siteground has an excellent support, I really can attest this but the only problem was the addon domains. They only require 1 addon domain and you need to buy for an addon slot of $30 if you want other sites hosted. Bluehost so far was also good but they're more expensive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.