1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

hosting provider best for wordpress

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Collard, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Collard

Collard Member

One of my friends started looking for reliable hosting provider to get shared hosting plan perfectly suitable for wordpress based websites.
    I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me.
    I've found ViUX.com, can I rely on their wordpress hosting account? What about their stability?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

I know SolVPS.com is trustworthy one. Their features are cool for running wordpress blogs. Their servers are located in US and UK.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Have you already done research on them? According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have solid servers, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.
  4. honty

honty Member

Services from a2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are Wordpress-friendly. Plans contain many resources to run websites smoothly and reliably. Prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions will work fine for your needs.
    It has a fantastic swift support and with an amazing high quality.

Customer care and professionalism: Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

With ViUX.com I have had problems very rarely and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets. Performance is excellent. I really recommend them to people.
  7. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Quality hosting services from ViUX.com are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick plies from their staff and get highest stability from their cloud solutions.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

100% sure dailyrazor.com will meet your demands on the most favorable terms.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
  9. AvancedSolutions

AvancedSolutions Member

i had tried fatcow and i can say its good cheap and best shared hosting also its offer 12$ a year just apply code mynewidea whenever you are purchasing.