1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hostgator question

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Disguised, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Hello,

I heard one thing that hostgator don't let you use the total bandwidth they are offering. Lets say their baby plan gives 1000 GB bandwidth but a friend of mine told me that they will close your account if you use too much bandwidth for server overloading. Any experienced hostgator user can you please answer this? Since I've joined host gator today so If they provide quality service I'll continue to use them as my hosting service. What do you say about my question?

Regards
  2. hashen27

hashen27 New Member

I have never used them.

They do give some pretty extreme packages so i would assume this is the case. You can also get coupons to get it for $0.01 and there referral program is pretty extreme!
  3. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Correct but so far I never read/heard that they are not paying for the referral program. I guess they do pay the referral commission :)
  4. sweetangel

sweetangel New Member

I also got interested on their coupons before but good thing I didn't try it.
  5. creation

creation New Member

I dont think they will ever say you are using too much bandwith, they are more likely to say you are using too much CPU or memory as an excuse to get rid of you.

But you can try them out for a month for $0.01 and see how you get on.
  6. Disguised

Disguised New Member

Hmm but I doubt I can use 1000 GB bandwidth is one month lol. So no worries, I am thinking to stcik with them and will see how they go. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.