1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hostforweb servers - are they ok?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Stranger, Nov 18, 2014.

1. Stranger

Stranger Member

Do you know how stable and reliable servers from Hostforweb.com are?
    How do they work in reality? I also would like to know how helpful their customer support is. Any info to share?
  2. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

According to my knowledge with Aspnix.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I have a small personal website, and it hasn't been down a minute since I signed up with Hostforweb.com
    Support is good - ticket system works well. They are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues. Their features are excellent. and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

You will not go wrong if you choose Hostsailor.com and their dedicated servers. Their control panel is intuitive and powerful.
    Their service offers me much freedom when creating my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.

Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.