1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

host accepting bitcoins

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Fehrenbach, May 24, 2017.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I want to pay with bitcoins, so I need good place where I can get hosting solution accepting bitcoins and bithost.io seems to be nice place for that.
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about the quality of their services? Any alternatives?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?

I would recommend you to choose QHoster.com and their affordable bitcoin web hosting services.
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

According to my research bithost.io plans are resourceful and are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users. Prices are low and support is helpful all round the clock!
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know bithost.io reselling digitalocean droplets for bitcoins, they use DO's API and servers are created, deleted, resized in real time. Mainly programmers like me buy droplets for some hours so they can test applications, that is why they bill hourly.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I would also recommend warez-host.com deals.
    The pricing is good and the uptime is great. Reliable, dependable, and most of all sincere about their business.