1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Hong Kong VPS

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, May 28, 2014.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable linux VPS hosting plans in Hong Kong or near country?
    I have found out hosthongkong.net, but still have hesitations about their reliability.Do you know them?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you should look for customer reviews on them to know more about their services. I heard that hosthongkong.net is trustworthy company which plans are featured and stable. Support is always available and prices are reasonable.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I know that hosthongkong.net is providing great VPS offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

I love hosting services provided by hosthongkong.net. They are reputable company and their stability is great. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs fast reliable solutions.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

I would like to say that hosthognkong.net do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites.