1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

High Uptime Offshore Web Servers?

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Narez, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Do you know any reliable offshore hosting company which offers stable dedicated servers?
    One of my clients use warez-host.com offshore hosting services. Do you think I can also give them a try? or any alternative?
    What hosting solution should I buy? What companies can you recommend me?
  2. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed Maxihost.com.br can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I know Maxihost.com.br is offering quality hosting services and powerful network. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I've been with warez-host.com for over a year now. They even helped me with things on my app installation.
    There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Warez-host.com have great customer support. I love the prices. I want to be able to do reselling with them, but their plan is to high for just starting out.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

AS I see Exmasters.com technical team is skilled enough for providing fast server solutions. You will get trustworthy service for reasonable price.
  7. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I was recommended to try warez-host.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.