1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

High Rank

Discussion in 'Search Engines Forums' started by Aaron Diaz, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Aaron Diaz

Aaron Diaz Member

I have a site and i have been working on this site for two month but yet don't get high rank and i almost done directory, bookmarking, sharing, Hot-frog, article submission, blog posting, blog commenting. Suggest me what i do for get Google high ranking???
  2. alexjames212

alexjames212 Member

I think blog commenting is not at all going to help your cause for page rank, you can only gain traffic from blog commenting. I want you to know that Google does not update pagerank just like that, you need to wait at least six months to view some changes. I have been working on a site for more than four months and nothing has happened yet with respect to page rank. Patience is an absolute necessity with SEO.
  3. Aaron Diaz

Aaron Diaz Member

alexjames212 likes this.
  4. Samar Pratap

Samar Pratap Member

don't agree with you. you can get low traffic on your website, it is not the right way to get traffic. social networking sites are best way to get traffic on blog or website. and you think ranking is depend on website page rank which is not true. if google not update page rank in a year means your website ranking is not get on top of search engine. don't be fool people and read what the question is.
  5. WebOutGateway

WebOutGateway Active Member

I think it doesn't matter what strategy we are using... but it matters how we use those strategies. Sometimes, we are focusing too much on choosing what is the effective way in gaining web traffic. But the fact is, all strategies can be effective. It's just depends on how we use them. If we use those strategies properly, for sure, those will be effective and will help our website to be on the higher rank. You need more knowledge and techniques how things work better than what it was used to be and done. Good day!
    Jhenisis likes this.
  6. alexjames212

alexjames212 Member

I said about blog commenting not blog posting, dint you read my post clearly at the first place??? do you know the difference between blog commenting and blog posting? if you had, you wouldnt have made a post like this. and if you also have any doubts regarding blog commenting and SEO just read this blog from Matt Cutts (hope you know who Matt Cutts is):https://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/.
  7. rajdeep

rajdeep Member

First of all thanks for sharing your valuable suggestions with us.