1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

help me to opt for the best dedicated server ...

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by honty, Jun 9, 2016.

1. honty

honty Member

2. tulip

tulip Member

Use servers from pirateshosting.net.
    Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

To my mind a1dedicateservers.com is the best option to get dedi plans. They are providing affordable pricing with high performance and stability. Support is responsive.
  4. Collard

Collard Member

If you are in search of quality server provider you should definitely go with WooServers.com. You will receive high quality solutions, featured plans and knowledgeable support, no matter what location is needed!
  5. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say WooServers.com is the best option to get server hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
  6. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

Comparing servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net, I want to mention that these hosts are able to satisfy the demands
    Having a dedicated server will provide your sites with a higher level of security, storage, resources and performance of many IT users.
    Use them with no doubts.
  7. Narez

Narez Member

Pretty good dedicated servers offered by plusplushosting.net - their network uptime is great and speed is super fast.
    Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier! Would well recommend.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I'd like to say that provisionhost.com would be good to get server solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.