1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Help me to make a right choice please ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by honty, May 24, 2017.

1. honty

honty Member

Help me please to make choice in terms of buying a VPS account from, I bare in my mind two providers - hostingsource.com and webhostingbuzz.com, which host seems more attractive from your point of view?
  2. tulip

tulip Member

I think hostingsource.com is the best VPS provider in the whole IT world.
    Their servers are supported well for 24 hours and network is fully-redundant.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
  3. Kirra

Kirra Member

I was really impressed by Libertyvps.net and their low-cost vps hosting packages. Their speed connectivity is perfect according to reviews.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

My suggestion is to get vps from hellomails.com. They are offering 100% uptime, powerful server hardware that never fails and their support is active all round the clock.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

I vote for webhostingbuzz.com, their plans are full-featured and uptime is high and network is fully-redundant.
    All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service.
  6. Narez

Narez Member

It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

As I know, pretty good and feature-rich vps hosting packages offered by warez-host.com team.
    You will be very pleased. Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
  7. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Check out Hostwinds which is well-known hosting provider. I am really impressed with their service. I am very glad because they have already saved me hours of hassle, stability and performance are outstanding.
  8. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I can say Hostwinds would be perfect for you. I highly recommend their service, not only that their server is fast and rock-solid but also they have fast and very good support team.
  9. Collard

Collard Member

According to my knowledge Kvchosting is the one of best option to get vps hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.