1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

help me to choose the company

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I would like to ask some experts assistance in order to help me to choose the company.
    What do you think about serveyoursite.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order ssd VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.
    Do you know anything about them?
  2. Collard

Collard Member

I suppose you need to get more options to choose from. My suggestion is to use Kvchosting.com ssd vps hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional fast staff with high performance and featured cheap plans.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

May I recommend Hostwinds.com vps hosting provider. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff.
  4. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I know that SolVPS.com is the best option for getting cheap ssd vps hosting solutions along with 99.9% network & server uptime:
    New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life. Check their twitter: twitter.com/SolVPS_Hosting
  5. Stranger

Stranger Member

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I can say that Rogohosting.com is pretty good and professional web host. 7% discount coupon with the following: S8M8Y6W0DN
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

Seems Hostwinds.com prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

I believe that HostingSource.com would be one of the best places where you can order ssd vps hosting solutions. What about this VPS plan:
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
  8. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

VPS accounts from eWallHost.com are worthwhile.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.