1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Help me to buy a domain name?

Discussion in 'Domain Name Forum' started by businessman1927, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Henry Wilson

Henry Wilson New Member

Select a domain name based on the service which you provide, select a host provider based on budget and buy your domain and host it.
  2. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I also add 2 points that. Choose a small and catchy domain name so that everyone can easily remember it and its also good for SEO also.
  3. vikashony

vikashony New Member

namecheap is really good option for affordable or also suggest you to go with apoto
  4. che09

che09 Member

Keep in mind that the better the name the more likely it is to be taken or expensive!
  5. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Yes i do agree. You should always choose the domain name which is short and suits your buisness nature.
  6. stacy_kodani

stacy_kodani New Member

Getting a domain is as simple as few clicks.

If you are not looking for the hosting just visit TuckTail and you can get your domain with few clicks.
  7. JessicaJohn

JessicaJohn Member

try to chose those domains who have keywords in itself and it will be helpful for you to get good SERP.
  8. goodluckdomain

goodluckdomain Member

First you need to choose a domain registrar to register a domain, they provide a online tool to choose your domain, choose the domain that related to your business
    and then choose for years that you have to register your domain, choose for long terms.
  9. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Just tell me your nature of buisness i will suggest you good , short and catchy domain name related to your buisness.
  10. devileye

devileye Active Member

you can register with justhost.it gives you unlimited space with unlimited traffic and also give free domain.
  11. sunitha12

sunitha12 Guest

You need not worry about buying or registering any domain name. Contact any hosting company and ask them to register a domain name for you. They will help you out regarding all the domain queries. Go for http://www.hostingraja.in , they are the best hosting company.
  12. devileye

devileye Active Member

this is ture.but when he will ask domain company than every company will say their company is best.so i think the users of each company can say the internal information about that company.
  13. Joozed

Joozed New Member

Namecheap.com is the best! :D
  14. devileye

devileye Active Member

i have an experience with justhost and i am suggesting you for this site.
  15. aafreen

aafreen New Member

Hi!

I am delight to help you out here. A domain name is a name like "thedomain.com". Loosely speaking, it's the address of your website. Normally, if someone wants to set up a website, he/she will need to pay a small annual fee to register a domain name. The domain name can then be "pointed" to a website containing the web pages that the person wants to set up. Whenever visitors type that web address into their browser, they will be brought to the website. For example, if you were to type "thedomain.com" into your browser, you will be brought to the main page of this website. Buying domain name is as not difficult as generally thought. There are various domain registrars out there online. You can buy a domain name in advance prior to build your site in order to assure your chance of having your desired name available any time you want. If your wish,
    I suggest TUCKTAIL.COM since I have been with them for years now. Where you get domain @ just $9.99/year (.com) with lot of free like free hosting, domain forwarding, domain locking etc., Also you get good customer support all the 24/7.
  16. devileye

devileye Active Member

there are so many domain name registrar.and think the suggestion will be differ from person to person.so when you buy domain name,get the actual and proper information about that registrar.
  17. Lisbon123

Lisbon123 New Member

Hi Guys,
    If you want to buy domain names so dont worry because Thakar Infotech & Automations) tiainterweb.net provides the best cheap and affordable domain name services......
  18. devileye

devileye Active Member

before choosing domain name,make sure your chosen name is unique.if your keyword match with other company's name that it may create lot of problem.
  19. anglina024

anglina024 New Member

Hello..Friend, Thanks to use this forum site, it is very usefull site.you should ask your query to expert of this field and to your friends.
    sorry right now i am not able to give you answer.visit this site it may be helpfull to you...............
  20. anglina024

anglina024 New Member

Hello..Friend, Thanks to use this forum site, it is very usefull site.you should ask your query to expert of this field and to your friends.
    sorry right now i am not able to give you answer...............