1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Help Me go to the next level

Discussion in 'Planning Stages' started by Old Admin, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Jan 7, 2008
    Right guys , Im seeing what i can do to take my tottenham forum to the next level, by that i mean generating more content traffic to the forum completely natural, now to be honest i think ive got all the traffic coming from google that im going to get considering im either No.1 for the major keywords or only official authority sites are above me. I done this with out spending a penny on SEO or links. But What now ? im not very good at writing content so a blog is out of the window, i had thought of hiring a writer for a homepage blog and then submitting the articles to NewsNow which would bring in another 1000 or 2000 uniques a day, im not sure i could justify the cost of the writer since the site doesnt earn hardly anything as it is.

So my question to you guys is... How can i take it to the next level ? with out using search engines ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.