1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Greeting card for my company :)

Discussion in 'Graphics and Design' started by jani, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jani

jani Designer

I designed this card for my company. They actually didn't ask me to design it but I thought it will be good if our company send this greeting card to other companies and wish them a very "Happy Eid". Eid is actually a celebration or festival for muslims.

I just show this card to my senior and she said its looking good, I will show it to the Big Boss tomorrow. Let see what he says. If he likes the idea and the design then it will be the very first time in our company that it is going to send greeting cards to other and it will be a real honor for me :)

Take a look at the card and tell me how is it looking :)

It might looking very plain to you but remember, this card is for COMPANY so I had to make it look sober and business class card.

[​IMG]
  2. Zoli

Zoli New Member

The card looks really awesome, but the smily in the right bottom corner is a little strange. Is it the company logo?
  3. gkd

gkd Active Member

I would agree with Bagi, the smily does look strange
  4. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

Nicely done:biggrin:

The smiley though...whats that about?
  5. jani

jani Designer

Yes, the smiley is and the text ( Gerrys Net - The Internet People ) is the logo of the company and it has to be there.

Is it not looking good there? :-(
  6. localboy

localboy New Member

It looks professional. I looked at your domain and can see how the smiley goes with the logo on the company site.

But how did you choose the color theme of the card? Is that based on the time of year/season? For branding purposes, should it not follow more closely with the colors on the site as well?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.