1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Great hosting tips

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by proweb, Jan 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

Hi,

Your tips is very good and useful.
    But, there is some budget concern...my point is: we have 6 websites for our business.
    if we have to host all the six sites in a separate hosting, then we have to pay for 6 different hosting.

nowadays all the hosting provides, lots of add-on, so it is wise to choose the add-in if we have to save money..:)
    otherwise ur idea is good.
  2. suvatha

suvatha New Member

It's nice tips....I got the web hosting here xnynz.com and also i got the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc...
  3. nehameta

nehameta Banned

I dont think this really make sense (How Lame this is) how has time to manage the all records from whom you have bought the account then domain and server it is,p who is the webhosting company and IP's.. Instead of doming this you can have managed servers with RDP and with RAID 2 mirroring solution's. and Now there are some Companies how are providing A ,B , C class IP on the same server ... with different sub-net. . LOL how people can think about wasting time...
  4. rshosting

rshosting Member

Sorry to say, but your post does not make sense to me... Can you explain how is it wasting time?
  5. nehameta

nehameta Banned

I am not here to clarify my point of views.. as a client It will always be difficult to manage or maintain the records I guess you have big time limit because you are related to the same industry so it won’t be consider as waste of time for you but for people like us. Yes it is.. AND if you have read my full reply then you could have appreciate rather than contradiction on my statement.. :tongue:8)
  6. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Im affraid i have to agree with RShosting , your post doesnt make sence, Ive read it a number of times and cant really see what you are trying to say
  7. joefann

joefann Banned

There you go girl I Like the statement I guess Mirroring is best thing people can have it I have came across and yes clients can have it on multiply co-location too with different Sublet ID, So It means A server can have 3 to 6 differ to each IP's -- time consuming :D
  8. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Ok so Now Admin wants to debate on this .. Here we go Have you guys ever came across thing called Cloud.. if not then Google it or reply to me.. ;)
  9. rshosting

rshosting Member

Lol.. I was never trying to contradict your statement.. Just could not follow what were you trying to say, and politely asked you to explain.. lol.. Sometimes temper kills :p
  10. nehameta

nehameta Banned

Seems R is really trying hard to promote his website.. Good ,, But mate do take always an advise from your compatriots or Clients..
  11. rshosting

rshosting Member

I feel like an alien over here now... Now what has promotion to do with this thread? Am I missing something?

Also what is compartriots? Lol .. Dear nehameta I never had any intention to offend you in anyway .. All I requested was to explain your view in detail ... But it seems, you do not like being polite to others..
  12. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

I run 3 different sites, on all different IP's, but on the same server. I'll keep this in mind for the next time
  13. Dan321

Dan321 New Member

Thanks for sharing the tips, I'm sure people will find these tips useful.
  14. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

You're welcome Dan. SO what kind of business are you into online?
  15. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

Very nice tips. For High Traffic Websites Dedicated Server works for you. Before purchasing any hosting always check the reviews and Client,s feedback.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.