1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Google Caffeine Rolling in and out

Discussion in 'Google' started by redfoxseo, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfoxseo

redfoxseo New Member

Hey all,

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. Have been straight out with other things. Anyhow. Caffeine is popping in and out of live serps. Last Tuesday and Wednesday was a big day and today it popped out for about an hour or so. Right now Google is doing a massive web crawl so check your stats and see if you are seeing a big jump in googlebot traffic. I suspect the next few days will be interesting to say the least.. Hold on to your hats because it feels like some big swings may happen in the serps..

Todd
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Ive seen massive changes in traffic since the 28th of december here at triphp and 5 of my other sites. Whether this is caffeine coming out to play or not im not sure but i like it lol
  3. redfoxseo

redfoxseo New Member

They have been tweeking the algo since after Christmas... I noticed you gained ground on some major keywords.. Good News... I am seeing the same for the most part...
    1 person likes this.
  4. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

yeah we have gained some really competitive keywords especially in the .co.uk search results. We've been getting some great results from google.co.uk for a couple of months but now google.com is starting to catch up to which is always nice ;)
  5. SeoKungFu

SeoKungFu Active Member

Hold on guys and gals :) Fasten your log files, strengthen your firewalls, improve your conversions and fire the link droppers.
    Ahoy ya google bot we salute thee!
    Avast, matey!
    It's a Beauty, Arrrrrrrrr!
  6. redfoxseo

redfoxseo New Member

Things seem to have quited down for the most part. I do however notice Goolge is indexing like crazy again..
  7. caneman

caneman New Member

It seems like G SERP has been a rollercoaster lately, maybe it has to do with caffeine rollout?
  8. freedom1

freedom1 New Member

I do agree on this. What I love on Google Caffeine is it's consistency. Before Google Caffeine when I check my website it is in position number 3 but when I try to check on the other PC it says it's rank 5 which is very consistent. Now with Google Caffeine all search results are consistent.
  9. gilroy

gilroy New Member

My website received 4 PR on this previous Google Update.... And I am really happy with this thanks to all and congrats to all those who received increment on this update...

Thanks.
  10. AnnieSh

AnnieSh New Member

Well one thing is for sure that google caffine results are more consistent than ever no other provider is so consistent rather thee are fluctuations occuring every now and then.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.