1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Google AdWords is good business? Share your experiences.

Discussion in 'Google Adsense' started by businessman1927, Sep 8, 2010.

1. businessman1927

businessman1927 New Member

I had heard that many people are making good money out of Google Adsense.And one popular way to do it is by adding google adsense to your websites.Will anyone share personal experience with me?
  2. Fabster

Fabster New Member

If you have a website with visitors, you can make money from Adsense.
  3. drology

drology Member

Google is an excellent company always renewing their services. Google Adwards is a splendid and intelligent program of advertising driving good revenue to it . Google Adsense is profitable for publishers who can attract traffic to their websites . The amount they earn emerging from the click price depends on the traffic generating clicks, the niche of keywords and targeted countries.
  4. kathycurtis

kathycurtis Guest

Google AdWords can help you connect with potential customers looking for products and services like yours. You'll pick keywords related to your products and services, and choose how much you'd like to spend on each click on your ad. It can make your business big time.
  5. alphaomegalady

alphaomegalady Member

Yes, so many website owners are using Adsense but there are other similar tools you can use as alternative of Adsense, since Adsense has several rules that it may impossible for new sites.
  6. attacante10

attacante10 New Member

There are 2 main things that necessary for Google adsense to be a good business:
    1. You website must have a lot of traffic
    2. Your webiste content is related to High-Paying Keyword
  7. anupamsaha35

anupamsaha35 Member

In my experiences, Google Ad Words is good tool and way for business online. Out there in the Internet market space, many retailers persuade users and sell their products by offering convenient offers and affordable options. Excellent keywords tools for you market positioning.And they can bring customers for all of the world.