1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

good vps search

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

As you can see my demand is hosting provider with good vps. I only need suggestions from personal experience. My budget is not so high so if you can recommend cheapest packages with best stability. I already done some search and found vpspath.com offers, any idea about their services? Thanks in advance!
  2. Collard

Collard Member

It seems to me vpspath.com is the best host to provide quality vps services, fast servers and professional support. Do not hesitate and contact them for more details.
  3. Narez

Narez Member

If you widen the range of your search, you can get nice vps hosting deals at Jumpline.com along with 50% off special.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus. I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

You will be pleased dealing with vpspath.com plans. They have attractive deals, fast servers and helpful knowledgeable tech staff.
  5. honty

honty Member

You know a2hosting.com and nodeserv.com have atrtractive and low cost VPS deals which are worth your attention.
    Servers are solid and their network is fully-redundant.
  6. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

Sorry I never heard about them. If you need more options, I recommend 4goodhosting. They've hosted my blogs and so far, everything is perfect in terms of uptime, support and tools I need. I was hosted with the pretty famous host today but I can say that I was not satisfied with them. 4goodhosting is the host I've been looking for. My blogs are doing well without any problems. Try them today!
  7. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

+ vote for Jumpline.com. They're offering 50% off the price special now.
    This decent host makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands. I recommend them if you care about your online presence.
  8. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

As I know Aspnix.com is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  9. bobbyboo

bobbyboo Member

I know NodeServ.com provides low cost and resourceful VPS accounts with no downtime.
    Check out their plans and choose the best one for your needs.
  10. freddypete

freddypete Member

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. So I am not sure about them. Anyway if you are in seek of a reliable VPS host with cheapest packages, I would suggest you with 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides a top class hosting service at low cost with 24/7 technical team support. They also provide 30 days money back guarantee and 99.9% uptime guarantee.