1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Good professional shared hosting in Siauliai, Lithuania ?

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Narez, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Narez

Narez Member

What are true Os Commerce hosting providers in Siauliai, Lithuania you know?
    I managed to discover QHoster.com and I like their pricing for cPanel shared hosting accounts.
    What are other providers can you mention here?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I like them, QHoster.com KVM VPS Servers with AUTO SETUP!
    Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
  3. bordy

bordy Member

The best deals are available from hostplax.com and oissite.com.
    They are worthy competitors in the website hosting industry. If you are looking for the best look no further than.
  4. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can say that QHoster.com is trustworthy web host. I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service!
    I also like their server locations like Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo).
  5. Kirra

Kirra Member

Give QHoster.com a try. Speed, support and everything are very good. It's the best web hosting I have used. This host is absolutely wonderful.