1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Godaddy AP regional hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by fahmed, May 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fahmed

fahmed New Member

Hello.

I have a question in respect of hosting. Two months before i purchased domain (wowrange.com) and linux hosting, i didnt know that i was granted AP regional hosting that i came to know later. I feel the AP regional hosting is slow, and my data center located into Singapore. If some one experiencing the same issue please do let me know and suggest me should i change the data center? or AP regional hosting is fine?

Thanks
    F.Ahmed
  2. bbcwebhosting

bbcwebhosting New Member

You can switch your web host or ask them to change your data centers.
  3. fahmed

fahmed New Member

I did. But they said first you cancel your host and purchase new hosting for US data center.
  4. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]If you are targeting AP region, then its fine, but if your targeted customers are from US,UK, or in Europe, then better way you should switch the data center.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]You can also check the server response time with the help of pingdom. It is a free server monitoring tool. And if you feel the response time is very slow, then change data center location.
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I think it is a normal thing. If you are not locked with them, then simply cancel your account. Look, to avoid this kind of problem always consult the concern issue with web host through live chat or phone. [/FONT]

1 person likes this.
  5. fahmed

fahmed New Member

Hello paullopez.

Thank you so very much answering my question in details.. You make my way clear thanks again
  6. paullopez

paullopez Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I always try to come up with more and more of knowledge that I come across. best luck :)[/FONT]​
  7. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

I refer you to Change your Service provider. Always choose US based company because US based servers are considered most reliable and fastest.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.