1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

GlobaSearch.com ?

Discussion in 'SEO Forum' started by moses, Aug 6, 2009.

1. moses

moses New Member

What do you think of http://www.globasearch.com/ ?
    It's my website, with google custom search, added to it few tools like saving searches.
  2. mizatick

mizatick New Member

The site looks quite good but I would like to suggest you to add some more features and design it a little and get a better look and add some more things that are attractive a first sight.
  3. lukepedru

lukepedru New Member

Additionally, many times, trying to search google, the page changes to "globasearch".."powered by Google." :)
    I cannot seem to get this out of my Firefox browser.
  4. Emma12

Emma12 New Member

I find your website cool and organized well. But I was wondering why you need to create an search engines website? Wherein this is hard to promote right? :s
  5. jhonmaxxi

jhonmaxxi New Member

GlobaSearch search engine uses conditional comments that are supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer. They allow web developers to show or hide HTML code based on the version of the viewer's browser.
  6. robertgilbart

robertgilbart New Member

Global-Search-Engine is the most efficient, powerful, and completely automated way to promote your website to over 800,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites! Global-Search-Engine is a Complete Traffic Generating Machine!!!
  7. scroozlewis

scroozlewis New Member

GlobaSearch has got some unique look differing from other search engines. And the first one got some resemblance of google. So I would go with second one with some more improved and advanced tools.:">
  8. pinkvinny

pinkvinny Member

It is my first time that I heard about it. The search is okay and I have no hard time navigating it. I love the interface. :">