1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

gaming server search

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by mrtwister, Mar 9, 2016.

1. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

What server provider do you know? I need server with fast hardware and networking for my gaming server
    I am looking for host with powerful servers and skilled tech staff who know how to manage their hosting. What can you say about provisionhost.com? Are they reliable?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

As for time-tested and trusted one I consider QHoster.com to be the best bet to get dedicated servers.
    Server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.

Check out their FB page: facebook.com/qhoster
  3. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I think you should look for customer reviews on them. I know that with hosting from provisionhost.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  4. honty

honty Member

Being in your place, I'd have a deal with pirateshosting.net servers.
    This company has nice reputation for providing stable hosting services on favorable terms along with superb customer services.
  5. Collard

Collard Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that provisionhost.com would be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

As for trustworthy, honest and stable host for getting dedicated servers, can recommend http://rareservers.com/
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime our site has had that wasn't because of something I did.
  7. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality gaming server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
  8. Kirra

Kirra Member

I know findmeaserver.com service which is really helpful if you need professional help to choose the best host. Their service is free, so you will loose nothing at all.
  9. Jones Groban

Jones Groban Member

When it comes to gaming, I always recommend 4Goodhosting.com. My games are hosted with them without any problem. The speed and reliability remains perfect. Pricing is reasonable. Support is 24 hours active. I have received prompt service and advice. They respond very fast and often with full solution. If I were you, I will go with them without any doubt.