1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Free Indian Hosting

Discussion in 'Hosting Offers' started by ahtivas, Mar 23, 2010.

1. ahtivas

ahtivas New Member

For quality & affordable Linux Web hosting services with 99.9% server uptime have a try at freeindianhosting.com . clients can upgrade their free webhosting account to Premium hosting account, if they want to host a dynamic web site. Friendly support from the Technical support team. Have a try..
  2. zysekindia

zysekindia New Member

Actually general people do not need dynamic websites. So it is good to host static website on your hosting servers. The only thing which we need is 24/7 support which is not provided from your website.
  3. dizaztah

dizaztah New Member

cpanel would have created an interest on me. wat size and bandwidth does ur hosting offers? is it post2host type?
  4. mariancarpan

mariancarpan New Member

I have used many hosts during the past years and I can say that hosts with cpanel not webshell or other admin panels, are the best!
  5. aimee

aimee Member

i have heard about Yahoo domains a lot but i really don't know how to buy from there ....will you please help me.
  6. summerwilkins

summerwilkins New Member

Are Indian Hosts are as competitive as the hosts in international market? I haven't encounter any Indian Host servers yet.
  7. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

To be honest i would find it very hard to move out of the international markets of which carry the same or nearly the same laws as the UK, The US and possibly Australia is as far afield i would go.

For me there would have to be a very specific reason that i would even consider entering an indian market of hosting, Obviously Indian hosting would be mainly targeted at Indian based websites first and foremost .
  8. rsseosolution

rsseosolution New Member

9. funny5293

funny5293 New Member

I can offer better with as low price as $2/month.. Negotiable.. Only thing i cant offer is cpanel. Leaving that i can offer loads of other features. Hosted on a International WebHosting Company called Brinkster..
    Ideal for newbies to host their website.. PM me for more details :))