1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Free Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by sweetangel, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetangel

sweetangel New Member

I have thought of switching to a free host to save my hosting expense but I think its not worth it, right? What do you think?
  2. WindWeaver

WindWeaver New Member

FREE or Paid, if the host is good then thats all you need. I highly recommend 110mb.com for free hosting, this is the best one i've seen so far.
  3. jonsey

jonsey New Member

Is it possible to get free hosting from anywhere that doesn't put adverts on your site?

And are free hosts generally reliable?
  4. midlandi

midlandi Can you smell that?

Most free hosts arnt reliable.
    BUT watch this space TriPhp has its own server and will be offering free hosting soon.
    Post here to register your interest.
  5. Disguised

Disguised New Member

www.frihost.com/forums is a good and reliable free host without any banners/adverts. All you need is to post on their forum to keep up the points and you are good. My bro used their service for over a year without a problem until their server crashed once :) They are still OK.
  6. jumpenjuhosaphat

jumpenjuhosaphat New Member

There is the same set up here at TriPHP. If you are an active poster you qualify for ad free hosting space. For more information, contact midlandi via PM.
  7. deerhunter

deerhunter New Member

For an alternative free host, try www.hostmatrix.org . You just need to sign up in its forum and indicate your desire to own a free account consisting of PHP and MYSQL. This free webspace provider has been in operation for more than a year now. The free webspace offer is ads free.
  8. jimberan

jimberan New Member

Hosting is so cheap now a days that I see relatively little value for choosing a free hosting plan. My current host offers me a very large hosting plan plus two free .com domains for 10 USD for the first year. (thats for hosting including the domains.)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.