1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Forum Problems

Discussion in 'Announcements & Rules' started by Art, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Art

Art Administrator Staff Member

As you have probably seen there has been some major problems with the forum. There was some corruption on the system and the hosting companies backups were corrupted, so some data on the site has unfortunately been lost.

The good news is that after a long time of neglect the site is under new management and I have changed hosting and begun updating this site. The new hosting should not only make the site faster, but fix the corruption before and other problems.

I am starting to go through and do some much needed cleanup and upgrades to the site, including updating the forum software, so look forward to some good changes coming up including a new look.
  2. Old Admin

Old Admin Administrator

Good to see its back online was hoping it wasnt going to go to waste , If you need anything you know where i am, Im sure i have an old backup from when we transferred the site along time ago and i dont think you have updated it since the transfer so providing you have the upto date forum database between us we should be able to get it patched up . You know my email should you need anything