1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

feelings about Santa Claus

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussions' started by norths3, Aug 9, 2012.

1. norths3

norths3 New Member

Children born after 70 are familiar with the person that has snow-capped mountains like white beard, wearing a red hat, wearing red clothes, his face filled with kindly smile of the Wizard - Santa Claus.Santa claus get together with Christmas tree. Today, he has been a favorite of the world's children. December of each year, he will sail the 12 reindeer pulling the sled traveled around the world in peace at night, New Year's gift to children's socks. Not only is children like him, the parents of the child's parents, parents are in love with him. This Santa Claus come from? Where he lived far away from us? Why is he always wearing a red jacket? Series of question marks and accompanied us to sleep in a dream, and Santa Claus with riding on a sled ... when I went to the Santa Claus house, he was the hut to a children back, fireplace burning blazing fire, the room full of spring, the table piled all over the world children of the letter, the next he did not finish the letter, he can be really busy, he had to back each sealed letter, letter post mark is Santa Claus! His aides were busy, with advanced information tools - computer, the selection of a variety of gifts to help visitors. At 21shop you can see all kinds of Christmas tree and gifts for holiday. I do not see the sled in the aircraft in the fairy tale, I think about it and reindeer together. Out of the hut, not far from the ground you can see a latitude line marks the Arctic Circle, at the end of this line is a slip road signs pointing in different directions, until the unknown distant .
  2. devileye

devileye Active Member

when Christmas day comes,i remember the time that i have spent in my childhood period.i waited for having gift from Santa Clause.i really miss that time.
  3. igor_k

igor_k Member

i really never believe in it but i think that every one has someone whom he want to tell all his wishes and ask him to make them true and it is really good even now when we are grown-ups, that is why when i think about it i feel that i become a little bit happier)
  4. Johnwilson225

Johnwilson225 New Member

I never believed in Santa Clause but I always wished he was real. From all the movies I used to watch with Santa Clause on there lol. But when I have kids I will make sure I dress up every year and fake as him. That gives a kid hope in life.