1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Fast index Google

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by Vahaber, Mar 20, 2010.

1. submitedgeseo

submitedgeseo New Member

I think you must try to get as many backlinks as you can; as this helps you to index site very quickly in the search engine. Also doing the search engine submission helps to index site very quickly.
  2. swg

swg New Member

One of my blogs is indexed very fast by Google - often articles are on there within a few minutes. I haven't done any explicitly to increase the index rate, however I think these things may help: Sitemap submitted to GWT, with the Sitemap being rebuilt after every post and pinged to Google and other ping services. I also have my RSS feed on Feedburner. Plus, I post a number of articles daily
  3. Jagat Upreti

Jagat Upreti New Member

My experiences.

1. Good Content
    2. Internal link
    3. Social Bookmark
    4. XML Sitemap
    5.Commeting on other blogs

Thanks
  4. Sandara Bacon

Sandara Bacon New Member

Update your content of article and blog then submit it to Social Bookmarking to index quickly your new article and blog content.
  5. zomex

zomex Member

Have you tried creating a sitemap and submitting it to Google via webmaster tools?
  6. SeoKungFu

SeoKungFu Active Member

Alternatively, creating a sitemap.xml and pinging it ( or adding it via google webmasters' tools ) will get you indexed even without a single link.
    Just saying.
  7. che09

che09 Member

Following these guidelines will help Google find, index, and rank your site. Even if you choose not to implement any of these suggestions, we strongly encourage you to pay very close attention to the "Quality Guidelines," which outline some of the illicit practices that may lead to a site being removed entirely from the Google index or otherwise penalized.
  8. Ericc

Ericc New Member

Of course getting backlinks to your site from high pr websites also fast,s your indexing rate..
  9. Sandara Bacon

Sandara Bacon New Member

Of course, high PR sites are always fresh and updated content and also the are many visitors in that site.
  10. DrewryMedia

DrewryMedia Banned

I just sneezed, yawned, and going back to bed now. Be back later!
  11. mycyberquest

mycyberquest New Member

Posting in high PR forum will will help getting your site indexed fast.
  12. balivillas

balivillas Moderator

It defends with how frequent you publish or post new contents to your website or how often do you ping your website pages.
  13. Linc

Linc Member

High quality article + high quality website backlinks. you can also submit to google directly.
  14. Maggy

Maggy New Member

A quality content with a proper linking for your pages will give a good impression to the search engine. In addition, updating your website and blog site will give a signal to crawl your site and index you. Not the least, submit your post to a social bookmarking sites.
  15. neo127

neo127 Member

I would like to suggest social networking sites like FB, Twitter, SU because after launching of Google caffeine, they have started to giving weightage to them. There is also another way to get indexed, submission of XML sitemap. It is also a good way to crawl the website thoroughly.
  16. BrittBrannan

BrittBrannan New Member

Well, There are many of web 2.0 Search engine optimization tools that can help you out.
    Let's start with Blog posting/Commenting, Article submission, Forums and of course the Directories. Remember one thing ..
    After the optimization of you site with above mentioned tool, Social media is the best way to get your desired traffic. Good luck.
  17. fizzer

fizzer Member

I found new ways, that is bookmarking or sharing links in squidoo and hubpages also helps the cause, try it out.
  18. C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re Member

Since this thread was started, Google indexes things much, much, faster. Provided your content is worth indexing, of course, because GoogleBot is (thank heavens) a bit more choosy now.
  19. ServerSea

ServerSea Moderator

You might also consider checking out the Page Speed Tool w/ Firebug in the Firefox browser which should provide you with with more suggestions on speeding up your site. You can create backlinks , the more back links you have the more chance the google bot will follow them links to your site .
  20. eUKhost

eUKhost Official Company Representative

There are number of other factors that Google takes into consideration when ranking and indexing websites. But sticking to basics can help you achieve your desired results.
    * Build quality backlinks from trusted sources
    * As far as possible, try to get backlinks from niche and related sites.
    * Avoid Grey/Black Hat techniques, stick with Ethical SEO
    * Add high quality informational content which should contain perfect percentile of targetted keywords
    * Social networking sites can be a great resource for increasing the visibility of your website(s)