1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Explain me the difference between keyword density & keyword search volume......

Discussion in 'General Webmaster Discussion' started by pintu, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pintu

pintu New Member

Is it keyword Density & keyword Search Volume are the same? if not so please explain me. :xconfused:
  2. pintu

pintu New Member

3. rahuljain

rahuljain New Member

Keyword means the searching parameter by this you want to promote your site. Keyword density means how many keywords you are using in your article.
    1 person likes this.
  4. pintu

pintu New Member

Ok, Keyword density means how many numbers of time a particular keyword are use in article but i little bite confused about keyword search volume can you explain me about search volume in detail.
  5. jeannie

jeannie New Member

Great questions..
    Learnt sokmething new here today..
    Please keep sharing would like to know more details..
    Thanks in advance
  6. SabriTech2

SabriTech2 Banned

Hi, keyword density means no. of times you have used that key word in a paragraph or in a title etc, where as keyword search volume means, how many people are searching for that keyword on search engines like yahoo google etc.
  7. jaikanth12

jaikanth12 Member

[FONT=&quot]Keyword search volume[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1. Use the Google Adwords keywords tool. Type in the keyword or phrase you're investigating, and this tool will show you the monthly volume that a particular keyword search query garners on Google. It will also provide you a list of similarly themed keywords and their corresponding monthly volumes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. Go to the Yahoo/Overture advertising web page. Click "Sign Up," "Get Started," then "Next: Keywords." Type in the keywords or phrases you want to investigate, then click "Next: Related Keywords." This tool will show you the estimated monthly volume for similarly themed keyword search queries on Yahoo.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3. Download and launch the Microsoft Advertising Intelligence software. This tool allows you to see the daily or monthly volume of your chosen keywords on Bing/MSN. Type in the keyword(s) you want to investigate (one entry per cell). Click the "Traffic" button; then select either "Traffic by month" or "Traffic by day."[/FONT]

KEYWORD DENSITY:
    Keyword density is a fancy way to measure the number of times the keyword/keywords you're trying to rank for in the search engines appears as part of the content of a web page
  8. pintu

pintu New Member

I have used Google Adward tool but it is difficult to find exact search volume. I think the procedure of finding keyword search volume in Google Adword is little bit long & critical. Can anyone know the best other tool for finding keyword search volume. please share with me & Thanks for your best reply.
  9. SabriTech2

SabriTech2 Banned

I hope my reply helped....
  10. mahesh2010

mahesh2010 Member

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

keyword density was an important factor in how a page was ranked. However, as webmasters discovered this and the implementation of optimum keyword density became widespread, it became a minor factor in the rankings. Search engines began giving priority to other factors that are beyond the direct control of webmasters. Today, the overuse of keywords, a practice called keyword stuffing, will cause a web page to be penalized.

for key word research analysis,Google ad words is a long procedure and critical... ..there are many search volumes, but most frequently heard word is Google,yahoo and msn
  11. crescendo

crescendo Guest

Keyword density means how many times you used your keywords in your webpage.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.