1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Exmasters Servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing.
    Budget $80-100 per server.
    I've found several web hosts and Exmasters.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?
  2. Narez

Narez Member

You can also get nice servers at Pirateshosting.net. The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be. Highly recommended.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I have noticed Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skillful.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Have you looked for reviews on them? I can say Exmasters.com is providing solid servers with high available support team and featured cheap plans.
  5. bordy

bordy Member

WMD.hosting servers are worth trying.
    Their prices are unbelievably low taking into account the amount of resources included in their plans and having deals with them means your business is in the firm hands.
  6. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I believe you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check out provisionhost.com packages as an alternative. They are providing a wide range of professional facilities, generous features at a fantastic price.
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

Think that choosing a web host is not so easy thing to do. Personally I know that findmeaserver.com is a good option to search for dedicated server hosting providers. They will help you to compare a lot of options and choose the best one for your needs.
  8. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
    I know that Hostsailor.com is considered to be reliable one. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

==> http://rareservers.com/
    This decent web host offers really cool servers in Europe. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
  10. Collard

Collard Member

Now I am sure in reliability of Exmasters.com services. Their servers are powerful, network is stable and pricing is low, thanks for your assistance!