1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

European linux servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Need experienced host offering attractive European linux dedicated hosting deals.
    HD - 400GBs, RAM - 4GBs, Bandwidth - 4TBs
    Having done a search I found Exmasters.com and Zeropid.com - How stable are their servers?
    What can you say about their service?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

I suggest you not being so confident in choosing one of these TWO, try to look at more options as well.
    You will not go wrong if you choose Zetservers.com - Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    15% OFF! PROMO CODE: 15FIRST
  3. Collard

Collard Member

According to my experience AJKservers is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

You will be pleased with Qualityhostonline.com - their dedicated hosting packages in London and Amsterdam will suit your needs.
    Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do). Their pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.