1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

european hosting

Discussion in 'Shared Hosting' started by Collard, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found hosts - QHoster.com and iFastNet.com they offer best network uptime.
    What host is better from your points? Why?
  2. Stranger

Stranger Member

I can give my vote for QHoster.com as there are many advantages of running web sites with them.
    Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
  3. Narez

Narez Member

Happy using QHoster.com web hosting service. Uptime is perfect. It's good cheap hosting.
    The supports good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Payments they accept: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer.
  4. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should definitely go with Aspnix.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I know Aspnix.com vps hosting works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
  6. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I suggest you to have more reliable options. I see smart-web-host.com that is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, skilled staff and useful features for affordable prices.
  7. honty

honty Member

Quality services from oissite.com are good for hosting any websites with. Plans contain many resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
    Prices are modest and support is troubleshooting and responsive.