1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

European dedicated server

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Collard, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Collard

Collard Member

I am looking for good place where I can get European dedicated server hosting.
    After having done a search, hostsailor.com looks to be a nice place for that.
    I'd like to ask some experts to help in order to choose the provider.
    Do you know anything about them?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

Check out QHoster.com their dedicated server hosting solutions in Europe.
    If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
  3. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

I can name Okayservers.com that would satisfy your demands. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
  4. Narez

Narez Member

With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Pretty good EU dedicated servers offered by centohost.com dudes - they are professional. Servers are fast & stable.
    As for customer support you will absolutely love it, each time you contact them, you'll experience great response time and very helpful information, they will fix any problem.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I also know that pretty good, huge and feature-rich dedicated servers offered by SolVPS.com team.
    They are very quick to respond to help desk tickets!! I had a problem after updating a script on the site and they were able to restore the site from a backup very quickly!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Check out vortexnode.com UK dedicated servers - pricing is reasonable.
    I had confusion with multiple accounts but the customer service sorted that out easily. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reliable hosting.