1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

EU VPS provider ...

Discussion in 'VPS & Cloud Hosting' started by Kotoran, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

Comparing EU VPS deals from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com, which one would you buy if you intend to host a forum?
  2. Kirra

Kirra Member

Since I started with QHoster.com provider, I also haven't had any problems with my site being down or anything like that.
    They are excellent all round but they absolutely excel at support and when you are building a business you really need reliable and quick support.
  3. tulip

tulip Member

VPS accounts from hostround.com and oissite.com can be the best for your needs.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.
  4. bordy

bordy Member

Libertyvps.net and hostplax.com plans are the best.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my hosting questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
  5. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

Use for QHoster.com Shared Hosting and VPS the code: CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to all 6+ month billing cycles).
    They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
  6. Stranger

Stranger Member

Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about QHoster.com hosting service.
    cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
  7. honty

honty Member

Legionbox.com is trustworthy enough to sign up with but they are not the only one company to have a deal with, and I'd draw your attention to plans from hostround.com as they are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Check out Vpsget.com EU VPS deals. I am totally impressed with these guys.
    I just hope they don't grow too large and lose the foundation that is making them so impressive.