1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

eu servers

Discussion in 'Dedicated Hosting' started by Fehrenbach, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

I require your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering EU located server hosting plans.
    Could anyone help me in comparison, I've found the hosts Aspnix.com and Giga-RDP.in - they offer 99.9% network uptime.
    What host is better from your points? Why?
  2. honty

honty Member

Servers from regvps.com and serverlogix.com are worth trying, their servers are solid and low cost and prices are competitive.
    They have active support staff which is online around the clock.
  3. Collard

Collard Member

I'd like to say that Hostzealot.com would be best option to get server hosting solutions at reasonable rates. They have great pricing, professional support and high stability of server
  4. Kotoran

Kotoran Member

According to my experience 7Host.com is the best option to get EU server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
  5. mrtwister

mrtwister Member

I have noticed Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
  6. Fehrenbach

Fehrenbach Member

Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that Giga-RDP.in will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions
  7. Kirra

Kirra Member

Can say that Hostsailor.com have always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies to all emails promptly.
    That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.
  8. Narez

Narez Member

Think that findmeaserver.com will help you to find a good dedicated server hosting package. It is absolutely free service.
    You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
  9. Stranger

Stranger Member

My main page is Joomla based. With my old host I had problems with the resource usage (mysql queries) but not with Giga-rdp.in – they are simply perfect! In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems.
  10. bordy

bordy Member

eWallHost.com and legionbox.com provide servers which are worth every cent you pay for them.
    Their dedicated solutions are made of quality components and provided with high uptime and helpful support at competitive price.