1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

error on dreamweaver cs4

Discussion in 'Dreamweaver' started by gogreen, Apr 18, 2011.

1. gogreen

gogreen New Member

hi guys...for the past 1 week i am getting this errors while opening and working in dreamweaver.plz do tell me some solution for this..i am really worried about it :O

Error 1 :
    while executing onLoad in Design Notes_onOpen.htm, the following javaScript error(s) occurred:
    In file "Design Notes_onopen":
    onOpen is not defined

Error 2 :
    The following translator were not loaded due to errors:
    ColdFusion.htm: has configuration information that is invalid. SPryWidget.htm: has configuration onformation that is invalid..

hope you understand this post :)
  2. gogreen

gogreen New Member

thank you guys ...sorry ..i solved the problem....I just googled once more :) here the steps are :

To avoid getting these errors please follow these steps.

1- Tools->Folder Options->Show Hidden Files and Folder (Make sure the option for showing hidden files and folders are on)

2- Then open your user account and then the configuration directory.

ex of url would be :: C:\Documents and Settings\{USER_NAME}\Application Data\Adobe\Dreamweaver CS4\en_US\Configuration

From here delete WinFileCache-3012BA81.dat file

3-> Restart your dreamweaver, and it should work for you. If it doesn't work, leave a comment here and we will find out other ways too.