1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

Eligibility for Computer Engineering Entrance Exams

Discussion in 'Computer & IT Forum' started by ramphal, May 23, 2015.

1. ramphal

ramphal Member

Hi Friends,
    My younger brother have interest in computer, I want that my younger brother do computer engineering from a good and recognized institute. He is now in 12th. Can anyone guide me about entrance exams related to engineering courses in India.
  2. Indesh

Indesh Member

Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Universities shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
    Eligibility for JEE Main :-
    Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the subjects as optional subjects (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology).They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in total including all subjects -
    ramphal likes this.
  3. Olin Lamanna

Olin Lamanna Member

You can have a personal inquiry concerning the college through their online if the university have an online account.
    ramphal likes this.