1. I've started a massive SPAM purge, any accounts that have spammed are being removed, also for a short period new user signups are disallowed until the SPAM cleaning is finished.

e-hosting with responsive tech support?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting Forum' started by Narez, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Narez

Narez Member

Hello,
    I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider offering reliable e-hosting deals..
    Require over 40 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates
    What can you say about hostforweb.com web hosting services?
    Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?
  2. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

USE THE CODE: "code2018" - 20% off for life !!! HURRY UP (Time Limited)!!
    I was switching through budget hosts every couple of months due to various service interruptions.
    Ever since my friend told me about Hostforweb.com web host 3 months ago, I haven't had any problem.
  3. Stranger

Stranger Member

One thing I must say about hostforweb.com is that they have excellent customer service. When you use the online chat, someone answers pretty much instantaneously. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.
  4. Kirra

Kirra Member

I strongly believe that Hostnamaste.com web host is flexible enough to meet your specific requirements.
    Servers are located in India and the USA. Customer tech support is always ready to help (24/7).